MIGRATE TO A MODERN WEBSITE WITHOUT DOWNTIME
For years, RobustApps has been helping enterprises succeed in redesigning their large and complex websites. Thanks to our website development expertise, we enable clients to lessen the common and often disastrous risks of content migration. Our services cover the full cycle of website redesign to help you:
- Create a new, modern and responsive design
- Attract mobile visitors to the website
- Improve content personalization to increase visitor engagement
- Create new functionality that would support your current business needs
- Gather multiple websites under one roof with the help of a single CMS
- Fix user interface bugs and low performance issues
While performing website redesign, we not only replace old technologies with new ones, but also anticipate your future business growth and thus regular website updates.
Did you know that 68% of visitors leave a website because of poor design? And we are here to help you prevent that massive flight! Approaching design as the most strategic asset of your future website, our team exploits powerful techniques to make it look professional and consistent with your brand identity:
- Responsive and user-friendly UI – providing equally smooth access from multiple mobile devices with various screen sizes – just like Google recommends
- Personalized UX – offering visitors only relevant content
- High page speed – by the way, 49% of visitors abandon the page if takes more than 2 seconds to load
- Smooth navigation – making the website easy to read and use thanks to a logical page hierarchy
- Coherent formatting styles – including headlines, subheadlines, bulleted lists and other key elements
- Extensive visualization capabilities – making your content more comprehensible and engaging with the help of icons, tables, images and videos
As probably the most challenging part of a website redesign project, content migration may take up to 50% of the development costs. If not properly planned, however, it may increase the overall expenses significantly.
Before setting up a new CMS, we will help you perform a content inventory and develop a detailed migration road map to avoid the expensive last-minute rework and lower the burden on your content creators.
There is no safe way to migrate tens of thousands of pages to a new platform automatically without affecting content quality. We use programming to deal with structured data (information that helps search engines better understand your pages, such as titles, descriptions and so on), especially when the website structure is to be preserved. However, unstructured content like texts, images, videos and others requires a manual touch.
As a natural result of a website’s evolution, user-generated content is affected by multiple authors, publishing policies and formatting styles over years. This makes HTML vary from page to page considerably. Manual migration allows for cleaning up the legacy code and preparing the content for a new design.
So we combine both approaches to make sure that the new solution inherits the good and leaves out the bad.
Knowing how important it is to incorporate each stakeholder’s vision, however versatile it may be, into a migration strategy, we will ensure their continuous involvement throughout the entire development process. We will also exploit our technology expertise to bring in valuable ideas and modern practices to the project.