Web Application Testing
Launch Your Web Apps with No Worries
We are a serious software development company that understands the specific hurdles associated with web testing. So we provide a comprehensive set of tests for each field:
- Functional testing: We offer automated, semi-automated, manual functional testing capabilities to guarantee front and back end application components function well and as originally planned.
- Graphical User Interface (GUI) testing: Combined with cross-browser testing involves cleaning up functional defects and web application layout. Our professional testers will check application compatibility with Safari, Opera, Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and other browsers to guarantee flawless behavior in any browser or version.
- Usability testing complements GUI testing: It reveals usability inconsistencies and defects that might leave users confused. We want your Web application to have intuitive navigation and be simple and user-friendly.
- Performance testing: Reveals your web application’s blockages and break points. We want your web application to be able to tolerate larger loads and stress conditions. So we analyze current and planned data and user loads and adjust the software and hardware mechanisms for optimal tolerance levels.
- Security testing: Includes looking for cross-site scripting, URL manipulation, sensitive data disclosure, SQL injection vulnerabilities, among other things.
The RobustApps Innovations testing services include regression testing and defect validation. We verify repairs on all bugs detected, that there are no new bugs, and look for seamless interaction between application components and modules.
How We Handle Different Types of Web Solutions
Our clients count on us to produce comprehensive, cost-effective and scalable QA services for web applications of various complexity levels and sizes.
Simple Web Applications
Less prep, more routine. We choose and run a group of best-practice tests and give clients access to the most appropriate tool for bug tracking. Our breadth of experience in testing web applications enables us to deliver superior results faster and with lower costs.
Complex Web Applications & Portals
Expect longer functionality web applications that may work within complex operating environments. At RobustApps our professional analysts strategize testing activities for actual business scenarios. Our analysts integrate testing activities into the software application’s development and QA processes to guarantee on-going reporting, defect fixing and validation.